Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Faves

Here are a few of my favorite fun finds ....Enjoy!


Ya'll know I am a TX girl - born and bred - and I just think these are the cutest cards, ever!  You can check them out here.

How about this set of Damask dinnerware?  It's a great pattern and could be dressed up or down.
Isn't this double timer cute?  It's practicality meets retro. So handy to have when just one timer won't do. I think every kitchen should have one.

 
I also love this appliqued Lotus Flower pillow from Target.  It has the most beautiful pattern and colors - so pretty!


Anyone that knows me, knows that I am fashion challenged.  I can't put a wardrobe together to say my life, ya'll. Accessories?  Forget it! I love to decorate my home - hate to try and find any sense of style in my closet.  Clothes shopping is the worst for me! I do however, have a few things that really caught my eye for fall....

Love this tote from Target. I think it's a designer knock-off.  It comes in houndstooth, too.  


The next two items are from Lands End.  I happen to heart Lands End.  Their customer service is second-to-none, and their items are very well made.
Love these black patent mocs!



A great looking toggle sweater for those fall football games or a casual night out. I want one in brown.
Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

sandra/tx said...

Cute stuff. When I was in the apartment before Chris and the kids came to Austin, I bought those damask dishes from Target. I just bought one set, but I just loved them. I'm using simple white dishes now, but I do use the damask mugs for coffee nearly every day.

duchess said...

All very nice finds.
Land End is the best.
Thanks for sharing with us and have a good weekend.
Hope you don't have too much rain from the storm.

Kimba said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. It's nice to meet you!

Those are some great finds. Especially the pillow from Target. I love those colors.

Thanks for sharing!
Kimba

Denise said...

where did you find the kitchen timers? i want one.
and the sweater, yes, it is perfect for a football game, and i've got one tonight!

Liz Harrell said...

Whoa, that pillow is at Target? I'm on my way!

Great blog!

PAT said...

Nifty finds!

I love your banner photo. Very pretty!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

cute stuff!

side note: hope any family and friends you have in texas are safe!!!

kari and kijsa said...

from a couple of texas gals...we love the cards!!! And your banner looks great!
We are celebrating our first anniversary of blogging and wanted to thank you for being a special part of the last year!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Love the dinner ware! Target has great stuff!

Alana said...

Fun stuff! Thanks so much for your comment. You have very cute blog!

Glitter & Bliss said...

I love the long sweater too!!! I too like to decorate my home and could forget fashion all together. Perspectives change as we get older, as so did my waistline. DARN!!!!! I will email soon.

Shannon said...

Oh, I love your fave finds! That double timer is so cute!

~ Humility ~

Humility is perpetual quietness of heart.
It is to have no trouble.
It is never to be fretted or vexed, irritable or sore,
To wonder at nothing that is done to me,
to feel nothing done against me.
It is to be at rest when nobody praises me,
And when I am blamed or despised;
it is to have a blessed home in myself
where I can go in and shut the door
and kneel to my Father
in secret and be at peace,
as in a deep sea of calmness, when all
around and about is trouble.