Monday, August 4, 2008

Exactly...

I love this little plaque. I picked it up at Gordman's, the very first time I ever shopped in one. It spells out my philosophy on home to the "t". Isn't it cute?

You have got to go check out this blog. I love the posts she has just written about "things babysitters wish we knew". They are full of pertinent info - I am copying, pasting and printing those suckers out! Seriously though, it is worthwhile to stop in and check it out. From "how much money should we pay", to the "most helpful instructions to write down", it's almost like a Q&A session - just for parents and sitters. And it appears they are really truthful and forth-coming about it all. Good stuff!

No comments:

~ Humility ~

Humility is perpetual quietness of heart.
It is to have no trouble.
It is never to be fretted or vexed, irritable or sore,
To wonder at nothing that is done to me,
to feel nothing done against me.
It is to be at rest when nobody praises me,
And when I am blamed or despised;
it is to have a blessed home in myself
where I can go in and shut the door
and kneel to my Father
in secret and be at peace,
as in a deep sea of calmness, when all
around and about is trouble.