Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday and an Award!



Happy Monday everyone!
It has been another crazy weekend here at our home, but we sure had fun!



Here is what is on the menu this week:
MONDAY: turkey meatloaf
TUESDAY: tacos or burritos
WEDNESDAY: Baked Potato Soup
THURSDAY: grilled salmon
FRIDAY: Crockpot Lasagna

Hubby and I are headed to Dallas this weekend for Faith's wedding....sans kids! We haven't gone away together by ourselves in 6 years! I am really looking forward to it. It will really be a special time for us and I am so thankful for a little get-away.

So jazzed - I received an award! April, over at THIS is what it's all about!, nominated my blog as Brilliant. I met April at my MOPS group in Texas. I so miss all my sweet girlfriends there - I had such a great 5 years with these ladies. Thanks, friend!



I know I am supposed to pick 7 of you to pass this on to...but I really can't choose, so it goes to all of you! Each and everyone that I read almost daily - it's you ladies that inspire me, keep me motivated, and lift my spirit. If I haven't said it enough, I LOVE my blogging buddies - you guys are simply the best!

Oh, and by the way.....

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!
We're ranked #1 now, Whohoo!


4 comments:

sandra/tx said...

Sounds like y'all had a great weekend. How's Tulsa looking this fall?

Shannon said...

Have fun on your getaway and congrats on the award!

Go Hogs! :)

Denise said...

you should try my crockpot lasagna?
it's delicious.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Congrats on the big win! Enjoy your time away ;)

~ Humility ~

Humility is perpetual quietness of heart.
It is to have no trouble.
It is never to be fretted or vexed, irritable or sore,
To wonder at nothing that is done to me,
to feel nothing done against me.
It is to be at rest when nobody praises me,
And when I am blamed or despised;
it is to have a blessed home in myself
where I can go in and shut the door
and kneel to my Father
in secret and be at peace,
as in a deep sea of calmness, when all
around and about is trouble.